- Each tablet provides 62.5mg andrographolide from a standardised extract of andrographis.
- Echinacea is used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) to relieve the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and support healthy immune function.
- Vitamin C and zinc provide nutritional support for healthy immune function.
- Andrographis reduces the symptoms associated with mild (URTIs), including sore throat.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever.
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets two times a day during a cold, then reduce to 1 tablet once a day. For regular continuous use, talk to your health professional.
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Andrographis paniculata andrographis||2.5g|
|equiv. to andrographolide||62.5mg|
|Olea europaea olive||750mg|
|equiv. to oleuropein||30mg|
|Echinacea purpurea echinacea||750mg|
|equiv. to cichoric acid||750mcg|
|Ascorbic acid vitamin C||250mg|
|Zinc as amino acid chelate||5mg|