Do not use Panadol:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol.
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol.
- For children below age 7, except on medical advice.
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 7-17 except on medical advice.
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
- If the package use – by date below has expired.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use:
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood).
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
Age: 12- Adult, Tablets: 1-2, How often: every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 8 tablets in 24 hrs).
Age: 7-12, Tablets: 1/2-1, How often: every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hrs).
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg.